Saturday, April 28, 2012




So i decided to jump in and read this book! Let me tell you! It normally isnt my type of reading as i am not one for vampire stories... BUT, i hope there is more to come. This book hooked me from the beginning and i cant wait for more. At first i was a little sad at what happens ( dont want to give out details) but towards the middle of the book everything comes to light. I realize that what is happening is supposed to happen.

I could go on and on about this book but i dont want to take away from letting the book drag you into the story.

The details are great and it makes you think you can picture the people in your mind. I felt connected to Caroline.

Give it a try, i will definitely be picking up any other books by this author!


Wanna buy your own copy!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment