Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hello!

Welcome to my blog! I am going to try to keep up with this one. Not sure how well i will do it but alas i can try again!  


I am crystal. Almost 27. Married to the man of my dreams Aaron. We have 2 beautiful children together. Our daughter Alaina is 2. She is just a sweet little girl. Although she can be a little devil if not watched close enough, but i think all kids can get that way.  Logan is at the moment only 4 days old! He keeps me on my toes. Always changing his schedule. But i wouldnt trade it for anything. I love him more each day! 


We have 1 ornery kitty. her name is Smallcat.  She is 6 yrs old. And an ole bitty!!! lol 


We currently live in fort lewis washington but in less then 1 month we will be on our way to fort carson colorado! Never been there and not too happy to go as i have to take and pull my children away from my parents. They have the best relationship and i hate to see that go south! I will miss my family tons.. Even the ones i dont always get along with. But this is my life. This is what i signed up for. My husband has a duty not only to his country but to each and every person out there. He does what many people are scared or to much of a puss to do. 


We have been through 2 deployments. 1 was to Iraq and 1 was to Afghanistan.  I am glad he is home but as long as there is a job to do i am sure there will be more deployments. 


Well im off here for now.. Logan is waking up and i must feed and change him.. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment