Wednesday, February 22, 2012

family isnt who you think it is...

A few years ago... some people in my "family" thought it was uncool to learn about my pregnancy via facebook... Yeah it was wrong.. i understand that... i apologized...  but when they turned around and decided to make me find out about an engagement via facebook but they get mad when i was upset about it? yeah... totally fucked up... SO today i have learned... My family consists of my parents.. my kids... my husband whom i love more then life its self, and my friends who have always been there for me... So i hope you realize who you are and what you mean to me....  If you dont know feel free to ask what you mean...  I am all for announcing things to friends via facebook if they arent around but seriously? you bitch at people because they did something and make them feel horrible for it.. but yet you do it and dont freaking care what others think? yeah... really nice.... 

 I am off to bed... i dont need stress and my arms are killing me... 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry hun. That was stupid of them to be hypocritical. People need to realize that it might not be "nice" to inform others about things via Facebook or whatever, but it is way easier and less time consuming to do it that way then having to call/text everyone individually.

    I'm glad you still have the people that matter most in your life and can tell everyone else to take a flying leap.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete