Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oh another morning...

Another morning.. I am soo tired. My pills work from like 3 am on.. lol Aaron is nice enough to let me sleep in. Even tho i dont sleep i just listen to him and alaina.. lol My dr is going to have to get things right soon.

If things continue going down hill i might talk to aaron about a compassionate relocation back to washington so my parents can be there to help me.. I know we just left there and i know he hates the unit but so far i have been diagnosed with
ms
fibromyalga
anxiety
depression
migraines
and were working on bipolar..

Thats alot for one person to handle on their own.. I know my husband has a lot of pressure on him and i love him soo very much for every thing he does. Even if i dont show it enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment