Sunday, October 02, 2011

red cross message.

So im tired of not being able to get the help i need. Im tired of not being able to go to the dr like i need to. Im tired of not being able to do much of anything.

I love my children very much but if you know them you know its hard to do much of anything with both of them together. I finally broke down and called the unit last night for help. I wanted to talk to a chaplain, but landed up talking to a master sgt. then the frsa and let me tell you when you are in a posistion of power you are to NOT treat ANYONE the way i was treated last night by the frsa. It really hurt my feelings.

I finally did talk to a chaplain and the only thing he told me that i didnt know was that i can put a red cross message in myself. WHICH I DID.

I really hope it doesnt bite my husband in the ass but ya know i need help... this is why were trying to go closer to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment