Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 1. Photo of your self and 15 facts.



This is me!
1. I am 27
2. I am a mom of 2 step mom of 1.
3. I am married
4. I am 5'7 used to be 5'8.
5. I got my drivers license at the age of 19
6. I wear a shoe size 10.5 or 11 wide.
7. I dont like the way i look.
8. I used to weight a ton less but MS has taken its toll on me.
9. I love my family dearly.
10. I hate pictures.
11. I have wore glasses for as long as i can remember.
12. I could never live in the 1920's
13. I love country music
14. I am excited to go home for 2 weeks.
15. As much as i love my family i cant stand my husbands.

2 comments:

  1. The photo challenge looks fun :) I enjoyed looking at your pictures! I decided to comment on this one, because I also didn't get my driver's license until I was 19. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least i wasnt the only one! I didnt have anyone who would teach me and i didnt graduate till almost 19 ( way my birthday falls) so i didnt need a car.. lol

    ReplyDelete