Wednesday, March 16, 2011

well

well last week i had some xrays done and the results came in.

my left knee i have arthritis... surprise surprise.. i knew that....

apparently i have scoliosis in my lower back.. i am haveing an mri soon to see what is totally going on then i will be going to see an orthopedic.

so as of today i am diagnosed with the following:
Ms
migraines
IBS
Fibromyalga
tension headaches
anxiety
depression
working on bipolar
scoliosis
arthritis


I am soo tired of doctors, pills, exams.. i just want to be normal.. i want to go for runs.. i want to climb and hike.. but i cant do any of this.. sometimes i just hate being me.

1 comment:

  1. Awe honey I am sorry you have to deal with all of this. I can't even imagine how much pain you must be in on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete